A sizeable part of cost of ownership is determined by the efforts your team makes in relation to systems management. To help you minimize these costs, MANUS+ WFM has optimized many of the tasks.
- Central administration: irrespective of the size of your organization, all settings/interfaces/setup can be managed centrally, or deferred to local entities.
- SaaS or hosted: The MANUS+ WFM suite can be offered hosted or as SaaS, reducing the investment and management of hardware and software.
- Service Level Agreement: will be suited to your needs, and can go as far as fully outsourced system management on all parts of the MANUS+ WFM suite.
- Monitoring: MANUS+ WFM allows for automated, graphical monitoring of all elements from clocks, to external services and from database to WEB. The monitoring can be offered passively or even actively with 24/7 service.
- Versions: All updates and upgrades are included in the agreements. By default licenses for test environments are provided and supported.